EVENT CALENDAR AND REGISTRATION
- 19- Come to the Table! - This is a series of Catholic Masses, joined to discussion, to help Catholics who feel hurt or confused by the church, estranged from the church – or who are seeking more heartfelt community at the Eucharist.
Time to be announced as Pat Brennan's other presiding responsibilities are determined.
This Mass is free, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
- 26 - "On Holiday With God" trip to The Loops Houses of Worship - Featuring St. Peter’s Catholic Church/Chicago Loop Synagogue/Chicago Temple-First United Methodist Church-Lunch at the Walnut Room Downtown
26 Military Prayer Breakfast - All proceeds raised support the Veteran’s Ministry
Aug 30 - Sept 1, 2013
- $25 Registration Fee - refunded upon attendance at retreat
- Sept. 6-8, 2013 Women's Silent Retreat - Cardinal Stritch Retreat House in Mundelein, IL
- 5 - Spirituality Conference - Ron Rolheiser, OMI - Abbington Banquet Hall,
3S002 Route 53, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- 11-13 - Veterans' Retreat -
8122 W Sauk Trail, Frankfort, IL
- Nov. 8-10, 2013 Men's Retreat
- Nov. 15-17, 2013 - Veterans' Retreat - Siena Retreat Center,
5635 Erie Street, Racine, WI
- December 7, 2013 - Advent Day of Reflection
- January 10-12, 2014 Men's Retreat
- March 1, 2014 - Lenten Day of Reflection
March 12-14, 2014 - Medical Professional's Retreat
- March 28-30, 2014 - Quiet Co-Ed Lenten Retreat - Cardinal Stritch Retreat House in Mundelein, IL
- May 3, 2014 - Health Eating With Holy Intent
- April 11-13, 2014 Men's Retreat
RETREATS: A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Full refund less $50 deposit will be given with 48 hour advance notice.
SPIRITUAL PROGRAMS: Full refund less $10 cancellation fee with 48 hour advance notice. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours advance notice will be considered on an individual basis.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of a program cancellation by Mayslake Ministries, all deposits and payments will be fully refunded.